Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Witch Way Next?

Well...I'm still waiting to have the first sale on Shady Dealin's Etsy shop. It's a little disappointing that there hasn't been a flood of orders but that's not entirely unexpected. I probably need to invest more effort into promoting the shop. Really, all I've done is mention it in this blog. So, you know, that means I've reached about five readers.

Anyway, that hasn't kept me from working. I actually just wrapped up another colored pencil drawing and it will soon be posted on the shop. I actually finished previous drawing a couple weeks back but that looked a lot better in my head than on on paper. I think I'll redo that one at some point.

So, here's the latest. I'm still working on a name...

1 comment:

Matt Moberly said...

Yeah... I think you're on the right track. Maybe if you get 4 or 5 monster ones done you could offer them as a bundle. Or something. They're good, keep it up.