Monday, November 26, 2007

Phone Envy No More!

There's a previous post regarding a certain rotary phone I happened upon at the local Goodwill store. It really wasn't all that impressive at the time. Don't misunderstand, the fact that it was a rotary phone means it already has a lot going for it. However, there was certainly room for improvement. This baby had a lot of potential.

Over the last few weeks, I've weaseled in time to trick out the phone. It's not perfect but I think it's looking pretty sweet. I was tempted to tweak it even more but I'd just about reached the limits as to what could be done before the phone was no longer fully functional. As it is, it works for both ingoing and outgoing calls.

I'll let the images and video speak for themselves.




1 comment:

Matt Moberly said...

Nice work.

Now every time I call and no one answers, I'll be wondering if you're intentionally ignoring me or just sitting there watching the light go on and off.