Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Baby Dos: Week 14

Size Comparison: a Schaper Stomper 4x4

The baby is a growin'! We'll have another appointment with the doctor next week so maybe we'll have more news then. There problem won't be another ultrasound unless, of course, it's like last month and the Doppler device doesn't zero in on the baby's heartbeat. NOT hearing the heartbeat made for some very nervous minutes. The ultrasound (image posted below) showed that everything was perfectly fine and moving around like crazy. Anyway, I'm guessing the heartbeat will be a little louder so maybe it'll be easier to hear. It was running at around 158 beats per minute last month...we'll see how it compares this time. Otherwise, we're wondering when Denisa will be able to feel the baby moving. Soon, if not already.

I had a few of the Schaper Stompers as a kid. Ok, I actually had them up through a couple month ago when I sold them on eBay. In any case, they were a blast. Actually pretty powerful for a single AA battery juicing four wheels. They'd climb just about anything and, believe me, I tried getting them to climb just about everything.

No comments: