Monday, October 12, 2009

Goodwill Finds

I had the opportunity to hit three different Goodwill stores recently. It's been awhile since I'd been able to find much to get excited about at Goodwill but these trips did not disappoint.

Here's what I came up with:

1. Blades of Steel for the NES.
2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the NES.
3. A sweet Little Tikes Rugged Riggz dump truck for the boys (and me).


4. A vintage (1977) Fisher Price Adventure People Daredevil van. Just like the one I had growing up...just dirtier and missing a few stickers.



I regret passing up on Batman for the NES. We started using a modified envelope system for our budget this month and I had to prioritize. I had to pass on Batman in favor of other things I'm saving up to purchase. Still, all good finds.

Thanks Goodwill!

No comments: