Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Lil' G: Pack Your Bags

Tomorrow is the day. Unless labor starts voluntarily today, we'll be at the hospital tomorrow morning to be induced. That's right...6am tomorrow morning! It sounds early but I have a strong suspicion that no one at our house is going to be sleeping much tonight.

That being said, our weekly appointment went just fine yesterday. There's not really anything new to report. They monitored the baby's heartbeat and movements for 30-40 minutes and everything looked great. Well, the baby had hiccups for the first 15 minutes and that skews everything and messes with the monitor. But, after that, everything was great.

If you came to the blog looking for something extra retro sweet, check out the Mego Museum. Make an extra effort to view the gallery and especially the U.S.S Enterprise and the Hall of Justice. You know what? Even if you didn't come looking for retro sweet, it's probably in your best interest to check out the Megos anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brett,
It is about 5:45am Indiana time on Lil' G's birthday. I have said my prayers and am sending my love and affection and happy thoughts to you both. Also, I am trying my best to send Denisa my pain tolerance just in case she needs it.
Much love,
Jenni